The researches at the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics are performed on the following topics.
The State Budget fundamental topic
Investigation of analytic structures in the spectrum of algebras of holomorphic functions of Banach space and in inverse spectral problems. № 0116U003562. Terms of execution – 01/01/2016-31/12/2018. Project chairman – Andrii Zagorodniuk.
Within the working time fundamental topics
1. Development of analytical and numerical methods for the study of diffusion processes in randomly inhomogeneous stratified bodies. № 0113U007828. Terms of execution – 01/01/2014-31/12/2019. Project chairman – Andrii Zagorodniuk.
2. Multipoint and boundary value problems for ordinary differential equations. № 0113U006312. Terms of execution – 01/11/2013-31/10/2018. Project chairman – Victor Mazurenko.
3. Correct and conditionally well-posed problems for partial differential equations and their applications. № 0113U006316. Terms of execution – 01/11/2013-31/10/2018. Project chairman – Anatolii Kazmerchuk.
4. Algebra-topological structures arising in applied problems of computer science, computational mathematics and mathematical physics. Terms of execution – 01/01/2015-31/12/2018. Project chairman – Oleg Nykyforchyn.
5. Analytical and statistical methods in modeling processes and systems. № 0115U007236. Terms of execution – 01/01/2015-31/12/2019. Project chairman – Mykhailo Osypchuk.
6. Theoretical and methodical bases of construction of computer components and systems on the basis of bit-oriented vertical information technology. № 0111U004751. Terms of execution – 01/04/2011-31/12/2020. Project chairman – Lubomyr Petryshyn.
Within the working time applied topics
1. Theoretical and methodological basis for development of automated transmission systems and knowledge control. № 0112u000063. Terms of execution – 01/01/2017-31/12/2019. Project chairman – Petro Filevych.
2. Problems of computer simulation. № 0112u000062. Terms of execution – 01/01/2017-31/12/2019. Project chairman – Petro Filevych.